Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Moving to new domain

Hi
I'm looking for some help, maybe somebody there can help me
I need to move a machine with W2K and SQL7 SP3 to a new domain and I can't get SQL working after putting the machine on the new domain. This is a big problem because I'm talking about an SAP R3 server (development)
Thanks in advance for any kind of help
Paulo LagartoCheck in the services of the sql server login details .. whether you have
changed the domain there..
--
Shaju Thomas
"P Lagarto" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0E1E1769-20E2-4D08-9015-B4FF7F55EE7E@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I'm looking for some help, maybe somebody there can help me.
> I need to move a machine with W2K and SQL7 SP3 to a new domain and I can't
get SQL working after putting the machine on the new domain. This is a big
problem because I'm talking about an SAP R3 server (development).
> Thanks in advance for any kind of help,
> Paulo Lagarto

No comments:

Post a Comment