Saturday, February 25, 2012

Moving Multiple MDB files into SQL Server

Hello,
I have multiiple MDB files to move into SQL Server 2000. What is the best
way to import these files? I want to keep checking
a certain network folder to see if a new MDB exists. If so, I'll move it
into the SQL Server,
then move the MDB file to a subfolder, then I'll check to see if any other
MDB files exist on the network folder.
Thanks
DonHi,
You can import the MS Access (MDB) tables to SQL server using DTS.
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"Don" <dons100@.ameritech.net> wrote in message
news:91eCc.27585$eH1.12952254@.newssvr28.news.prodigy.com...
> Hello,
> I have multiiple MDB files to move into SQL Server 2000. What is the best
> way to import these files? I want to keep checking
> a certain network folder to see if a new MDB exists. If so, I'll move it
> into the SQL Server,
> then move the MDB file to a subfolder, then I'll check to see if any other
> MDB files exist on the network folder.
> Thanks
> Don
>

No comments:

Post a Comment